Our client, an established, successful and customer focussed financial services provider are recruiting for an experienced IT individual, to join the organisation as their Head of IT. As the company is a smaller organisation, a hands-on approach is required, alongside excellent people management skills.
As the business is growing, more focus is required on the challenges the IT team face, such as; cyber security, business continuity, marketing data requirements and audit recommendations.
Currently, the business has several projects that are reaching peak importance, including a new CRM system which would be the initial priority for the Head of IT.
Additional duties are as follows: -
· Responsibility for managing the current IT staff and contractors.
· Regular assessment of the operating system, including consideration of our future needs.
· Working with our IT support firm to develop the firm’s systems to address risk and audit issues.
· Oversight and management of all IT risks.
· Overseeing the business continuity arrangements, recovery of any data and leading the development of all documentation.
The successful candidate will have experience in IT risk management, especially awareness of Cyber risks and regulatory expectations. Knowledge of GDPR and data protections issues is essential.
Experience in the financial services environment is imperative.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to utilise their skills in a growing company and there is potential to progress to board level.