We work with many small and medium sized organisations without a full time recruitment function. Many HR professionals will say they are not recruitment specialists and that is how the Retained Recruitment Service is both advantageous and valuable.
This offering is tailored to your individual circumstances and for a monthly fee encompasses some or all for the list below.
Retained Recruitment Services
- Job evaluation and specification design including competency matrix
- Attraction strategy review and implementation
- How to manage internal applicants and making the most of referrals
- Advertising of all vacancies on mandated job sites
- Management of advertising campaign and response handling
- Assessment day design and implementation
- Sourcing of passive applicants via personal networks and social media
- Maximising your own social media
- Maximising employer branding
- Interviewing skills advice and guidance including competency based interviewing
- Psychometric profiling and aptitude testing
- Negotiation and managements of incumbent suppliers
- On-boarding advice and guidance
- Salary and benefits advice
- Training needs analysis
- Recruitment news and updates – including market data
The benefits to you as an organisation:
- A professional and effective recruitment function at your fingertips – 52 weeks a year
- No hidden extra costs – no matter how many hires
- Access to a huge passive candidate database inaccessible to most SME’s
If you are still not yet convinced, please take a look at our Case Study page and read about our relationship with the Newbury Building Society.
There are a vast range of benefits to this service, not least our professional expertise. To find out more please contact us on 020 8777 5833 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how we can assist you.
Ultimate Banking, ultimately different