Mortgage Advisor – Equity Release
Our client is a financial services organisation who have created award-winning financial products and are looking to expand their team of Equity Release Mortgage Advisor’s as they look to significantly increase lending in this area.
The successful candidate(s) will be responsible for providing clients with a highly professional, whole of market Lifetime mortgage advice and recommendation service via the telephone. You will undertake a detailed and documented fact find with each potential client to fully understand their financial circumstances, needs and aspirations prior to delivering a personalised recommendation.
Key Skills include:
· Minimum of 12 months’ experience in either a panel or whole of market Mortgage advising role.
· Must hold CeMAP and CeRER qualifications
· The ability to work on individual initiative as well as part of a team.
· Evidence of sustained sales success and compliant practice.
· Able to prioritise, multi task and manage time efficiently.
· Experience of broader mortgage advise would be desirable but is not essential.
This is a permanent position, working 37.5 hours a week; which can include home working up to one/two days a week. Competitive salary, 25 days annual leave + up to 30% bonus and benefits.